Croft 12th October?

Kingster

@Deanspoors @Andrew if you don't fancy this on are you planning any others? 

I get my towbar next week (attached to a new car) so can now actually tow my trailer and thus looking to do a few tracks before the season closes. 

2 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

@Deanspoors @Andrew if you don't fancy this on are you planning any others? 

I get my towbar next week (attached to a new car) so can now actually tow my trailer and thus looking to do a few tracks before the season closes. 

I'm at Oulton 19th Sep, and nothing else planned at the moment. I tend to drive to circuits early in the morning, so it all gets a bit iffy this time of year. Fog ice and dare I say, wintery white stuff can all hamper progress! ;-)

Croft.. hmm.. I've done a lot of days at Croft in the past, and it's an easy one for me to do.... but it's no Oulton, Cadwell or Donington. I'll keep an eye on the bookings and weather, and never say never. 

I know what you mean about Croft vs Cadwell and Donington (having done them all on a bike) but being so close it's the only one within early morning striking distance as you say.

I'm planning on stopovers at the likes of Cadwell/Blyton/Oulton/Knock Hill and as the trackday prices tend to be a bit lower at this time of year that helps offset the cost of the B&B :yes:

I've got a new ops guy in the office which should make a bit of time off easier. I'm fancying this one, will have to hire a trailer this ti,e though ;)

• 2 weeks later...

My plan is to keep an eye on this (and a few others) nearer the date and if spaces are available look at booking a few days beforehand IF the weather forecast is fairly promising.

Watch this space!