GBS Cars and Coffee, Ollerton, Notts, Sat 23rd September, 10am

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Great British Sports cars are having another one of their factory open days at Ollerton in Nottinghamshire. It (the cake eating that is) starts at 10am.

Come along for a tour of the factory, a general chin wag with other car enthusiasts and the kit parts shop is open too, so bring your shopping list. The staff are very friendly and welcoming, and it's free. Donations to the Air Ambulance are welcome.

We will be on holiday at some point in September, when the weather settles, but hopefully we will make this event and meet at 9.30 McDonalds as usual.

• Like 3

:yes: Great, we missed the last one so we are really wanting to get to this one. Cake does not bypass me twice in a year!!!

• Haha 1

On 06/09/2017 at 21:22, Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO said:

We will be on holiday at some point in September

You missed out a word?

We will NOT be on holiday at some point in September

Hope this helps:p

See you soon

• Haha 3

Might try and get along to this; be interested to look round!

• Like 2

We will be back off holiday in time for this event, so meet at McDonalds, Ollerton, NG22 9DT at 9.30am. From there we will go the 5 minute journey in convoy to GBS and park up together.

Alternatively meet us at GBS after 10 am.

@Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary as it is a 2 hour journey for you, if you want you can call in at our house for a comfort break, or rattle straight there, just let me know nearer the time, and when we have a weather forecast.

We are definitely going regardless of weather, but we might cheat and go in one of the other cars if the rain is biblical.

• Like 1

Thanks Julie, will keep an eye on the weather and plan accordingly!

Now the electrics seem sorted on Roary I'm tempted to come to this one if the weather is dry.

• Like 1

Assuming we don't have any issues after Friday's track day and the weather is reasonable on Saturday, we will see you at McD's.

• Like 2

Weather is forecast is good for this :sun:, dare I say it is even going to be warm, so that's only 2 coats instead of the usual 3 then :d.

Cake, cake, cake.....

Should still be good for this, will see you there though, hopefully will meet up with @IanK (Bagpuss) on route though, so it’s easier for us to head direct. Don’t let Martin and Sue eat all the cake ;):d

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi all, I'm coming to this one so will meet you at mcd's. Looking forward to meeting my fellow Westfield owners.

Scott