Megajolt Ignition Parts

Geoff101

I was going to fit this to my old car but never got round to it. I have the following parts:

- Megajolt Lite Jr ignition only ECU with loom plug and tails. This has the vacuum option so can be used with either a TPS, vacuum advance or neither

- QED steel crank pulley with integrated 36-1 trigger wheel (you have to file a tooth off to suit when positioned).

- QED crank sensor bracket to suit above and zetec sensor (attaches to sump bolts)

- QED distributor blanking plate

- Programming serial cable made by my own fair hand.

- Used Ford coil pack with loom connector and tails.

- Used coil pack mounting bracket from a Ka (might need mods for 711M?)

- Used plug leads.

- Used EDIS4 with loom plug and tails.

- Used crank sensor loom connector and tails.

You will need (at least):

Software - download free from web

Instructions - as above

Map for your car - as above but I think I did load a base map on

A PC with a serial port (or adapter)

Zetec crank sensor. (I did have one but can't find it.)

To create a loom by linking all the tails up.

Used parts are not tested and sold as such.

I'd like £225 for this. The QED parts were about £120 alone and make a nice, neat trigger installation.

Megajolt was working ok when I last powered it up a couple of years ago. I will refund in full if that doesn't work provided all parts are returned unused at your cost. I will refund 50% if the Megajolt has issues and you want to keep the other parts or have used them. If you damage it from wiring it up wrong, that's down to you. Hopefully that's fair but if you want different terms, please agree BEFORE purchase.

I can post at cost if required, or collect from just outside Bicester.

IMG_20170906_192039.jpg

IMG_20170906_192007.jpg

• Like 1

Hi if you are willing to split I would like

QED steel crank pulley with integrated 36-1 trigger wheel (you have to file a tooth off to suit when positioned).

- QED crank sensor bracket to suit above and zetec sensor (attaches to sump bolts)

- QED distributor blanking plate

All the crossflow stuff basically as everything else could be used on another application for 3d map

Thanks

Hi Syman84,

Thanks. If I don't get any interest in the complete package in a day or two, I'll drop you a PM.

Geoff

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Trigger wheel, sensor bracket and distributor blank sold.

Other parts available separately.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.