Lancashire Area to Hartside Cafe Sunday 17th September

Steve (stevel)

That's great Chris we should have 10 to 12 ..if we are behind schedule I will drop you a text.

Steve

@Simon67 pm me your mobile and I'll add you to the blat-pack WhatsApp group where we tend to post the run out details. Tends to be last minute for us lot so this works best!

Otherwise we are going in two groups due to the early kick off. Those south of the Tyne are heading straight to Hartside, not sure if they are going in a group. 

Us north of the tyne are meeting at our "usual" kick off point at the Shell garage here at 7 am for a 7.15 departure.  

Cracking day 237 miles for me start to finish..good to catch up with the North East guys..thanks Chris:yes::yes: we will have to do it again:t-up: just about stayed dry for us a small shower at Preston.

Steve

20170917_104651.jpg

22 hours ago, Simon67 said:

Time you leaving from penshaw

Sorry Simon, just seen this.

1 hour ago, Steve (stevel) - Lancashire AO said:

Cracking day 237 miles for me start to finish..good to catch up with the North East guys..thanks Chris:yes::yes: we will have to do it again:t-up: just about stayed dry for us a small shower at Preston.

Steve

20170917_104651.jpg

Yes indeed!

this pic was taken after I tried really hard to find a place for a huge train of cars to pull over so we could say "bye" :d