Lancashire Area to Hartside Cafe Sunday 17th September

Steve (stevel)

Weather dependant Lancashire Area are heading up to Hartside Cafe at Alston on Sunday 10th September.

Meeting places Tickled Trout Service Station at 6.15am then a dart up the M6 to Junction 34 to meet up with the North Lanc's clan at Caton for 7.00am up to Kirkby Lonsdale, then to Kendal for fuel stop.. A6 to Penrith..Penrith to Alston on a superb driving road ..Hartside cafe for full breakfast.

Alston to Middleton-in-Teasdale another fine driving road ...Sedbergh to Kirkby Lonsdale a quick stop here and back down to Caton.

Steve 

If the weather is good I'll see if we can get a few of our lot over to meet up as you will be in our playground :d

1 hour ago, Steve (stevel) - Lancashire AO said:

Good one Chris..just hoping forecast picks up a bit :sun:

Steve

You n me both mate!

It's on me radar, but probably won't make it :(

Going to make a decision  tomorrow ..at the moment forecast is early start we may just be lucky ..or am I being optimistic  ;)

Steve

No outings for me this weekend :(:cry: , chest infection :barf:

Weather forecast not looking good for tomorrow so made the decision tomorrow's run to Hartside Cafe is CANCELLED may try again for next weekend.:(:(

Steve

Does look a bit grim over your way -  looks like I'll be fitting my swirl pot tomorrow then. 

Fingers crossed for a better weekend soon!

• Steve (stevel) changed the title to Lancashire Area to Hartside Cafe Sunday 17th September

The weather:sun: is looking more favourable for this run so now going to try for Sunday 17th September the meeting arrangements are as last weeks cancelled trip meeting at the Tickled Trout Service Station at 6.15 am a quick dash up the M6 to Caton to meet up with the North Lanc's crew at 7.00 am the rest of the route is in my first post.

Steve 

Hi Chris I will have my mobile with me, you can always drop me a text, number on my mag profile.weather looking  good up to now:yes:

Steve