November 4th at Cadwell Trackday

Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment

14 minutes ago, RussH said:

I was thinking yesterday, would be good to get lots of us to book Cadwell way in advance. Maybe take a punt on a day in May. 

The best day's I've had at Cadwell were MSV mid week days, preferably with no racing the following weekend. 

• Like 1

i also made an apperance at around 17 and half minutes same as chris though just getting in your way. i tried to stay on the back of you but i just hadnt got the confidence in the grip around the top few bends.

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

You could nearly imagine that last vid was a warm spring day. Was that the last session of the day Russ?

Last session of the day uploading now..

I think this was my second run after lunch. Too dry for my wet tyres.. Spotted the Cleggster up ahead so couldn't resist the chase. ;) Camera died just as I caught up. Tbf I think I only did another lap before deciding to go in and swap tyres.

4 minutes ago, Andrew said:

My son Pete. ;) .. AVS video editor?

no that i have any videos to enter but yours always seem to be better than mine lol ill have to look into it cheers

Last video from me, last session of the day. Was quite a good one, apart from the fiesta that wouldn't get out of the way or lift on the straights. Great fun trying to keep up with Kev in his R1 (11:00) and swapping places with  @Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment @ 18:30 and 22:30.  Chris and Scott make an appearance around 15 mins as well.

Til the next time!

• Thanks 1