November 4th at Cadwell Trackday

Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment

He was right up everyone’s chuff especially early on when wet and the rwd boys were struggling a little. He also ignored the rules about overtaking and often took people on corners as if racing. Not sure if the one in the video was the culprit but one of them was being a right A***. 

It's really frustrating and upsetting when people behave like that on trackdays, they're supposed to be for fun.  Did you complain to the organiser at all? 

2 hours ago, BCF said:

Ah, that makes it tricky then!! 

We're looking at Donington on 26th if anyone fancies it?

I might come to this one (weather dependant)

I'm going to book it a few days before if it's going to be dry. Who did you book with & how much?

• Like 1

Cool, we haven't booked yet as we'll be in the silver s***ter and it needs some work doing first, but it'll be with Circuit Days if we make it. Not sure on price as I have a credit for a Brands day I missed earlier in the year.

Haha, it's a MK1 MX5 strictly for track work, inspired by @AdamR and the munter, search for the thread on here, it's a good read! 

IMG_20170114_101657.jpg

• Like 1

Yes there was the odd car there, in particular the white fiesta that was dangerously close your rear bumper until they bullied their way past with no margin for error for either car

They were obviously quick but certainly not driving to track day ettiquette and was putting other cars at risk - I did have a chat with one of the MSV guys (who's track day it was) after I watched them bully their way past the 3/4 cars that were in front of me and yes I witnessed them overtaking not by consent- I was told that it was the Jamsport organiser (a hosted type event) - he did say however that that was not relevent and would have a word

I didnt come across the car in the afternoon so no idea if their driving style changed - Hope they calm down a bit for future track days

Not sure I would do one of the "in association with...." type track days again as it was clear that some of the sponsors thought it was a green light to do what they wanted

Anyway that's enough bleeting :p:laugh:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment said:

Not sure I would do one of the "in association with...." type track days again

that was exactly my thoughts clarke