Essex Area Monthly Meet - 10th September

Kevin (Mr T)

If anyone doesn't know where the NAAFI is,  go in the main entrance and drive all around the perimeter road passed all the hangers and 2 other Cafes.  The NAAFI is two Nissen huts with cam nets over them.   If in doubt ask the security man at the main entrance for directions.

Weather looks fine until late afternoon!

Is it just myself, Mike and Dean meeting at the George & Dragon? Surely @KennyP will be there, having suggested it?

So possibly :db-westy: and definitely :black-westy:  :yellow-westy:  :silver-westy:

Any more?

10 minutes ago, Kevin (Mr T) - Joint Essex AO said:

Weather looks fine until late afternoon!

Is it just myself, Mike and Dean meeting at the George & Dragon? Surely @KennyP will be there, having suggested it?

So possibly :db-westy: and definitely :black-westy:  :yellow-westy:  :silver-westy:

Any more?

Kev have you made a route on TomTom? If so can you Email it to me please.

4 minutes ago, DE04* said:

Kev have you made a route on TomTom? If so can you Email it to me please.

I have honestly been really busy this week and haven't had a chance and I am ferrying the outlaws between Clacton and Colchester hospital most of today!

If anyone has a chance to, based on Kev's suggested route (From the George and Dragon though I'd recommend you head to Roxwell from Highwood and then onto Leaden Roding and down to Fyfield), that would be great.

If not, we will have to wing it. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

I'll meet you there in the tintop as need to go into Chelmsford after

@SootySport Bernie, can you be a dear and bring my jerry cans please?

Hi Kev, sorry not replied been in Oxford today and yes absolutely! See you George & Dragon Car Park 9.30am :-)

Just arrived at the lodge, i saw the north weald mention but thought you would be heading after.

Never mind another 25 miles of bedding in completed. 

20170910_132000.jpg

4 hours ago, Pistol Pete said:

Just arrived at the lodge, i saw the north weald mention but thought you would be heading after.

20170910_132000.jpg

Sorry Pete, café was absolutely rammed and breakfast was almost lunch by the time it came out. Didn't get away from North Weald until about 12.45!

Good to see your car out of the garage though.

5 hours ago, Pistol Pete said:

20170910_132000.jpg

Ah  bless him,  all on his lonesome.