New wscc member

wooders

Indeed - my dreaded spellcheck strikes again, mind you it could have been worse, tyre kicking might have ended up as tree kicking or something!

Hi Geoff thank you for the welcome i am in the process of looking for a westfield and just to meet up and see some would be good,i see you have a facebook group which i have requested to join , i get down to scarborough most weeks as i am an ageing biker my wife and i have looked at a westfield just to make sure we could get in and out that was ok so may just take my time until the right one comes along but it would be good to join a group of like minded people 

best regards malc 

• 1 month later...

Well done, and quite a first Westfield, going by your other post!

If you want to give it a run out, why not come along to the Red Kite next Sunday? 

2 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Well done, and quite a first Westfield, going by your other post!

thank you

What engine did you go for Wooders? Do you have any pictures? We like pictures!!