Trumpets - 39mm - SOLD

Yanto

For Weber 45's may fit 40's,  length overall 77mm, length to locating flange ie bit that sticks out of carb 39mm, outside dia' of section that  fits in carb 47.5 mm approx - £25 delivered

IMG_1984.thumb.JPG.3287ac80eb265f02639178865309086e.JPG

@Yanto this was one of the ones I recall seeing, it was there in parts for sale as normal, is this not what you meant?

Yep, the duplicate post was deleted by another moderator, both posts are identical as far as I could see?

No, they weren't, one was for a longer set, or should have been, it makes no odds, i just wondered if there was some automated deletion software that patrolled the site looking for double postings.

In that case, my apologies on behalf of the moderation team.

I've restored it, but I've also amended the titles to show the two different lengths.

Once again, sorry for any confusion.

Thanks Dave, no need for an apology, it was more likely that I'd posted the same advert twice! 

• Haha 1

Yanto,

I will take these from you please (39mm ones).

Please let me know how you would like payment (paypal, bank transfer etc)

Thanks,

Dave.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.