Blyton Sunday 17th September

TAFKARM

Well I think it's safe to say it was a "mixed bag" weather wise - fog before the briefing, then a couple of hours of sun, a bit of rain, lunch, biblical rain, closure for an hour due to standing water, then a final 90 mins without rain and a drying line. 

Great to see @Scotty72 @Mole @Greggs And @jimbobtcc206 

Vids to follow. 

Yes was good to meet everyone and when not weather affected was a fun day! Really pleased how the car went and the R1Rs were great in the wet and damp!

21 minutes ago, Mole said:

Yes was good to meet everyone and when not weather affected was a fun day! Really pleased how the car went and the R1Rs were great in the wet and damp!

Very impressed with the R1Rs in the wet! I didn't have a chance of sticking with you!

I agree those r1rs looked like they had loads of grip in the wet unlike the 888s on my car. I couldn't get any heat into them after the monsoon

Awesome day! Great to meet some new faces too. Thanks very much for the pax laps guys. I'm still smiling now!

Russ wasn't the tyres mate!! I wish I could take the credit but yes the grip was great..

Jimbo you just have to decide which spec you want for Christmas!

Good to meet you and put some faces to names and good to see so many westfields, MNR and caterhams out there and not forgetting Steves Global....Apart from the weather, losing a bolt from my alternator bracket and losing my car keys (on track) it was a good day.         ( i did find the key which was very very lucky)

a massive thank you to Ian aka Gadget for welding my mates exhaust bracket when he should of been having his lunch.                      Cheers Gadget your are a star.. @Gadget

Lots of standing water after lunch, trying to go fast in the wet - critique of wet line appreciated!