(SOLD) 2.0 XE SEiW

John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

Thanks for prompt response

Have a garage to clear out and house to sell  - so will check back - but this is sort of vehicle / spec I have on my radar

Going on eBay and Facebook soon ......

Summer's nearly here.

• 2 weeks later...

My Westfield is presently on a sorn and is not insured for the road.

If you want a test drive on a public road you must provide a certificate of comprehensive insurance in your name covering the car, and must be prepared to tax it. A road car policy, with a drive any other car third party only insurance clause, is not acceptable. You must also provide a current full driving license. Viewing the car, asking questions, requesting pictures, before making any financial commitment, is advised and strongly recommended.

If you are seriously interested in the car, this will not be a problem. Dreamers and tyrekickers, please look elsewhere.

John.

I can't believe this hasn't sold yet! It's a very similar spec to my car (same colour too) and in my humble opinion, the Redtop is ideally suited to the Westfield.

Hope you get a sale soon John and someone is going to get a cracker of a Westie.

Personally, I'd keep it and sell the V8......:)

Matt

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Matta said:

Personally, I'd keep it and sell the V8......:)

Now there’s a thought.....

But just need a V8 for a while.

• 3 weeks later...

20 years has come to an end.

I have built her, looked after her, polished and preened her, lavished her with presents including tyres, engine upgrades, many holidays in Wales, the Isle of Man and Scotland.

Babe has driven off into the sunset with Kevin. Yes, the end of an era and I did shed a tear.

But now I have a V8. Whoopee. Let the fun begin again.

• Like 5

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.