FACTORY BUILT WESTFIELD SEIW - sold

Herewegoagain!

After much consideration i have decided to sell my westy. Work and family life means not using it at all really. Thinking an Elise maybe a little better as i can get a car seat in it.

Its a 2000 on a W Factory built SEIW with a 1800 zetec on a standard throttle body. Mt75 gearbox and standard diff. Being a factory built car these were new and supplied by ford power products so the 25000 miles is all they have done. car is in great condition and has a 12 month MOT. Had full service last year.

spec as follows

1800 zetec, MT75 Box, Standard diff, Protech Shocks, Willwood 4 pot calipers at the front, Mintex pads all round, Upgraded AP master cylinder, team dynamics wheels, Carbon effect rear stone guards and front cycle wings. Plasyskool MSA roll bar. Modified boot box so still works with roll bar.  JK composite seats, Racelidz 6 point harnesses (only fiited as 4 at present). Carbon dash, Go race quick release hub and inner column. MOMO wheel. Retrimmed Vinyl carbon trim. Playskool Light housings with LED lights all round. New Carpets. New belt and water pump when i bought last year. Side doors and spare whhel included ( no roof as will not fit with MSA bar)

Have tons of recepits and alot of the stuff is new. Ive probably forgotten alot on here so please ask. 

The only thing that needs finishing is the tunnel top. I was planning on making something like the caterham and covering in the same carbon vinyl but never got round to it. I have all the trim to do this. 

Call me on 07943076835 

Thanks Colin

£9500 ONO 

side.jpg

rear_side.jpg

front.jpg

engine bay.jpg

front wheel.jpg

heater box.jpg

engine stamp.jpg

Wow, not one comment. Wasn't expecting that. 

What are people thinking 

People don't tend to comment too much on for sale ads from what I've seen. Unless asked to.

Car looks great. Good spec. Decent advert and price looks reasonable. I wouldn't worry i would think it will sell no bother.

21 hours ago, Herewegoagain! said:

Wow, not one comment. Wasn't expecting that. 

What are people thinking 

PM'd you mate. 

Reminds me of mine when I bought it! Good ad, reminded me what I have on mine spec wise.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.