Essex Area Annual Weigh In - 15th April 2018

Kevin (Mr T)

Sorry will be in the sun (well hopefully sun) w/e 29/10. I think best wait until 2018.  

Seems a long way off, but I am sure it will come around soon enough.

This will be the April Monthly Meet as well.

Even if the weather does it's worst, we will still assemble at Kevin's facility and have food and time trials on the simulator. Hopefully, the weather will be fantastic and we will have a good selection of cars to weigh and tinker with.

I will flag this up nearer the date, but get it in you planner now.

it's a good thing for me the later the better with my luck !!! I'll be with ya :cry:

• Like 1

Another slight alteration to the plan.

As @kevip6 has other commitments on the 8th April, the weigh-in will now take place the following Sunday, 15th April.

Start time and activities remain the same, so get weighed, get fed and get timed on the simulator.

Put it in your diary and I will give it a bump nearer the time.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Time for a proper shout up for this one.

Sunday coming, 10.30am onwards at @kevip6 Kev's facility at 57 Tallon Road, Brentwood, CM13 1TG (there will be a Westfield parked at the entrance).

The corner weight scales will be set up, to find out who's svelte and who's lardy. Ideally, come with half a tank of petrol. There will be expert advice should any adjustments be required (just need to find an expert!).

There will be food (maybe not just bacon) and a chance to drive a famous circuit on the simulator.

Please add your names if you are coming, to help the caterer (me).

1. Kev T
  2. Kev B

1 hour ago, Kevin (Mr T) - Essex AO said:

Time for a proper shout up for this one.

Sunday coming, 10.30am onwards at @kevip6 Kev's facility at 57 Tallon Road, Brentwood, CM13 1TG (there will be a Westfield parked at the entrance).

The corner weight scales will be set up, to find out who's svelte and who's lardy. Ideally, come with half a tank of petrol. There will be expert advice should any adjustments be required (just need to find an expert!).

There will be food (maybe not just bacon) and a chance to drive a famous circuit on the simulator.

Please add your names if you are coming, to help the caterer (me).

1. Kev T
  2. Kev B
  3. Barry
  4. Mike

I'm in.

(can't quote the list and add for some reason)