Essex Area Annual Weigh In - 15th April 2018

Kevin (Mr T)

Sorry for the late reply but count me in. My misfire won't make the car heavier but I certainly will :yes:

Is it still 11.00 start? I passed my MOT today, so all set :)

It's been a long winter, funny how much fun these cars are when you finally get out on a dry road in Spring! I forget every year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

I even washed mine! IMG_20180414_142906112.thumb.jpg.d01172f8be71bd6c775d796fe462b36f.jpg

The car next to it appears to have been tarred and feathered, I think your Westfield is keeping bad company!

2 hours ago, Geezergs said:

It's only going to rain tomorrow!!!!! 

Not until later in the day!

Washed mine as well, 3gms of dirt removed.

Hi

anyone attending the Essex meeting tomorrow have a spare Denso type alternator? Just found my one is on the blink.

thanks Ian

Brilliant session as ever, thanks Kev for the yummy burgers and drumsticks, thanks Kev for hosting, tea and allowing me to embarrass myself on the Cadwell sim, thanks Mike for scales and maths duties and thanks to all who pitched up. :d

20180415_122828.jpg20180415_122842.jpg20180415_114121.jpg

• Like 2