MT75 gearstick

Liz03

I assume you just mean the gear stick that pushs onto the frame and gear stick stub  on the gearbox ... not the  whole  frame plus the gear stick

I have both .. I bought the gear stick  off ebay  to make  a new gear lever  but never used it.  Ì will find it today  and post  a picture.

• Like 1

Here go.. I only used section on the right.  Welded a steel shaft on top to fit a gear lever. 

The gear lever is off a Sierra.. you can use the whole thing..  but it will be too long.   1503748336814-1891083162.thumb.jpg.bd5eabbe327d955b257f3cfb03cd8fb9.jpg

Thanks for the reply sorry for late response 

we have the same part as in the photo and wondered if there was a shorter stick still with the reverse gate part or do you have to just make one without the gate pin.

thanks Liz and chris

Hi, 

If you want to keep the gate pin you need to use all of the sierra gear stick....but you end up with a comedy gear stick...much too long.

I looked for a shorter gate pin gear stick and looked into how to make one.  It's  not possible if you want to have a gear stick that's not too long.

If you weld a steel shaft to you gear stick it need to be bent backwards to avoid the dash.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.