Unused carbon dash (narrow? Carbon mods?)

Geoff101

SOLD

I have an unused carbon dash blank.

When I bought this, I was told it was a CarbonMods dash for a narrow. 

It is not branded as such but has the continuous carbon 90 degree return on the bottom as with their products.

It is wide enough to cover the dash on my wide body but the inner lip is about 1.5" narrower than the one that's on there so that probably means narrow body fitting is correct. Dimensions as follows:

Outer width - 1120mm

Cut out width (inside edges) - ~920mm

Height - tapers a bit from 318mm on end to 310 the other (this dimension is obviously trimmed to fit the scuttle.

Condition:

The two top corners (that would be trimmed off) have dings on them and there is a small chip on the underneath of the bottom return on the passenger side. I have tried to picture this.

There is also a hairline crack, around 10mm long, on the top edge, 232mm from the top right corner. Again, I think it's likely this would be trimmed off when fitting.

Other than that, it is a very well finished item with a lovely deep carbon lustre - a very nice looking item and rare for the narrow.

I would like £100 for it please. I would also like it collected due to the risk of damage in transit and so you can make sure that you are happy with the condition before handing over the cash.

I'm just outside Bicester in Oxfordshire.

IMG_20170820_101501.jpg

IMG_20170820_101533.jpg

IMG_20170820_101523.jpg

IMG_20170820_101544.jpg

IMG_20170820_101552.jpg

Geoff, this looks remarkably like the one I sold you a while back.  If so it was definately from Carbon Mods.  I bought it new from them and It was one of their last when they stopped making westifeld parts and were selling off their remaining stock.

Thanks Mark. It probably is then. I couldn't remember who I bought it from.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.