Having a clear out!

David tucker

1, Alfa suede steering wheel 270mm wide - £60

2,  Protech shocks - £100

3, Windscreen pillars, no mirror holes - £40

IMG_0069.JPG

IMG_0070.JPG

IMG_0071.JPG

Just a pair of shocks? What happened to the other two? What spec are they and how used?

Hi I bought these shocks from another club member about a month ago the other pair were spax one of my rear spax has blown so i fitted the protechs to the rear but thay are so hard to much for my road car  i think thay must have been on a wide track front the length of the spring  is 6" and the shocks are 14"senter to senter i am looking for a rear spax if any one can help 

18 hours ago, David tucker said:

Hi I bought these shocks from another club member about a month ago the other pair were spax one of my rear spax has blown so i fitted the protechs to the rear but thay are so hard to much for my road car  i think thay must have been on a wide track front the length of the spring  is 6" and the shocks are 14"senter to senter i am looking for a rear spax if any one can help 

OI might be able to do you some kind of swap deal on the protecs for spax, will send you a PM

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.