Advice please

schueyace

5 minutes ago, BCF said:

Just keep trying them out, you'll be amazed at the number of different seating arrangements there are! If you're struggling to get your legs into the footwell, it might be the steering wheel set up as well as the seat, and some different dash arrangements can reduce space too.  You'll find the one that's right for you soon enough!

As Barny said, don't be put off by an individual wheel arrangement, that can be altered to make a surprising difference. Likewise, different seats can free up very different amounts of leg and even hip room, as long as you fit in the tunnel gap!

Even removing cockpit outer side/inner trim panels makes quite a difference.

59 minutes ago, CraigHew said:

I was 18 stone when I bought mine plus a decent beer belly. Got in and out no problem.

You either tried a narrow car or must have an :arse: the size of a small country...:d

Keep looking...

There's some strong cables on the girdle Mr Hew though :d

• Haha 1

Bit of an update

been to look at a couple of cars,one being a Dax rush with a cossy in it,nice car and stupid fast but felt it wasnt what i wanted really set my heart on a westy,had a look at a couple of wide bodied wesfields and put a deposit on the second one i had a look at,SEIW with a duratec engine which is pretty much standard,didnt drive it but went for a ride and it went very well,looks to have been well looked after there is a couple of marks on the paintwork but nothing serious,i had no problem getting my big backside in and was surprised how much room there was,looking forward to picking it up next week,silly me was so excited forgot to take any photos so photos to follow.

• Like 2