Long Lost Westfield....HELP!

rbmackerron

Hi All, I'm a lapsed Westfield owner, but missing it like mad!! I built a yellow narrow bodied SE way back in 1994, later fitting a 2.0 Zetec, registering it as J111 RBM (also wish I'd kept my plate!). I had to sell the car about 5/6 years ago, but I'm now keen to track her down and see how she's doing. If anyone knows of this car's current whereabouts, could you let me know - or maybe ask the current owner to contact me, if you know them? Your help would be much appreciated, thanks. Ross

Well the plate is still on a Westfield and its got MOT and Insurance so you may have a chance... :d

Thanks Russ, here's hoping!! It's approaching 25 years since I starting building her, I'd just love to see how she'd doing after all that time.

I've lost sales paperwork, so if anyone has any idea who has her, please ask them to make contact with me. 

Thanks

Ross

I googled the reg and found you asked the *exact* same question in 2015! :d

6 minutes ago, RussH said:

I googled the reg and found you asked the *exact* same question in 2015! :d

I did, I was interested how it would be fairing 20 years after registration. Moved house last week and found some old photos and just got me yearning again!!

• Kingster locked this topic