Bargain Halfords Socket/Ratchet Set

tkm_dave

28 minutes ago, darve said:

Clocked that one in the store Barry. Looked epic

It's that set that has mostly done me for a few engine builds, many engine/gearbox installations etc. Very complete set.

I've had a big set for years now and they've seen me through some serious work. I'd love to say the gaps in the set are due to overuse but unfortunately I just lose them! Anyone know if you can order them seperately from somewhere else?

Might be worth asking Halfords? But individually they won't be so cheap as this set! Depending on how many you are missing it could be cheaper splashing out £38.25 on this set and you will also have plenty more spares to lose!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, djm said:

Might be worth asking Halfords? But individually they won't be so cheap as this set! Depending on how many you are missing it could be cheaper splashing out £38.25 on this set and you will also have plenty more spares to lose!

Yeh, I didn't know if there was some amazing website that someone knew of that was exactly like that. The garage equivelant of espares sort of thing!

Received mine today, well chuffed.  Bloomin' heavy pieces of kit!  Quite a bargain. :) 

16 minutes ago, djm said:

Tried the discount code tonight and it said "Please enter a valid promo code" :( 

try WORKSHOP15 - I just received that one in an email

Got mine today, have put them to work already! Really good quality, very happy.

3 minutes ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

try WORKSHOP15 - I just received that one in an email

:yes: Thanks that one works a treat :d