Bargain Halfords Socket/Ratchet Set

tkm_dave

Click Me!

Bargain ratchet/socket set at Halfords. Lifetime guarantee, decent range of socket sizes metric and imperial. I've had a similar set for 5-6 years now, done me well through many an hour in the garage. Only bought one of these as sockets have slowly been lost. I did strip a ratchet once, but it was in an emergency "need to use a jack handle as an extension bar" (!!!) situation, ratchet rebuild kits for them are only £2! Get on it before they sell out, a very good quality set for the price.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Brilliant - thanks for the heads up- just ordered one, and a 3/8 set as well with free delivery.

Cheers,

Dave.

don't really need them but couldn't resist. ordered both :praise:

Sadly I didn't need them either but I couldn't resist, with free delivery and 15% discount !

Retail price = £260 the pair, sale price with discount code and free delivery = £50.75, not really needed but you'd be insane not to, ordered. The deep sockets will be useful for sure.  Well done and thanks @tkm_dave :t-up: 

• Thanks 1

3/8 is a loverly track day set

B~~~~r! I've bought them! Does that mean I have to do some work on my Westfield ??? rather than taking it elsewhere.

Suppose I can always return them :d

37 minutes ago, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Joint Manchester AO said:

B~~~~r! I've bought them! Does that mean I have to do some work on my Westfield ??? rather than taking it elsewhere.

Suppose I can always return them :d

diff swap time!

• Like 1

Nice one Dave, ordered both. My "cheap" trackday set from Amazon - £35 IIRC - is exactly that, the sockets are rounding off and the breaker bar bends! These will be perfect! :yes:

43 minutes ago, Barry S said:

Cheers Dave, 170 piece paddock socket set reserved:yes:

Cheers

Barry

Clocked that one in the store Barry. Looked epic

Just bought the 3/8 socket set last week , glad i saw this and they are unused , will be taking them back for a refund now :t-up:

• Thanks 1