Spacers for Headlights

MCB

Has anyone got a pair of headlight spacers they would like to sell ( the ones that fit between the headlight and the brackets, the factory no longer sell them)

Mark

I think I have ONE in the garage - so will check measurements at least...

I have a pair on my car , they will need painting or re-zincing though I have has some alloy spacers turned up to replace them (will be fitting in the next week ) , unfortunately when I has all the exposed steel bolts etc zinc plated I missed these and although not really bad could do with some finishing .

11 hours ago, JulianE said:

I have a pair on my car , they will need painting or re-zincing though I have has some alloy spacers turned up to replace them (will be fitting in the next week ) , unfortunately when I has all the exposed steel bolts etc zinc plated I missed these and although not really bad could do with some finishing .

Excellent, I'm away till Saturday, I'll send you a message to arrange payment and posting on Sunday morning.

Mark

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.