Warwickshire Area meeting Thursday 17th August

Martyn Vann - Warwickshire AO

Well its that time again, its the regular Warwickshire Area Monthly Meeting on Thursday 17th Aug 2017.

The June meeting is pictured below as I couldn't get to the July meeting so I do not have pictures!

image.thumb.jpg.66a8a6ce80e257642da4284e79cc5ad0.jpg

Hope to see you there!

Martyn

We currently hold the meeting on the 3rd Thursday of every month at the Falcon Inn in Hatton.

With people starting to turn up from around 19:30.

Falcon Inn @ Hatton

The address is for all of you with SatNavs :

Birmingham Road
Hatton
Warwickshire
CV35 7HA

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ron86 said:

I am going to try and pop along so you guys can convince me to swap to a Westfield.

Obviously we can have a good debate about the pros and cons but what are you considering swapping from?

4 hours ago, bunje said:

@Martyn Vann - Joint Warwickshire AO would you be ever so kind and ask scott with the yellow and black duratec in the top right of your picture if he wants my space on the curborough trackday

I am already on to this anyway @bunje but thanks for the reminder.

2 hours ago, Valey80 said:

I'm hoping to make this my first meeting as a new owner/member. Fingers crossed!

We will be glad to see you and hopefully your Westfield, however if the weather is poor well still meet in tintops for the chat etc.

BTW there is another member who often comes to the meet from Redditch, not sure if you can meet up and come together?

3 hours ago, Martyn Vann - Joint Warwickshire AO said:

Obviously we can have a good debate about the pros and cons but what are you considering swapping from?

GBS Zero - Nearly complete but changing my mind so looking to transplant all the gear into a westy starter kit

Sorry, I had already read your thread about your build and its problems but did not connect it. We will try to answer your questions so that you can make an informed decision.

On 15/08/2017 at 21:59, Martyn Vann - Joint Warwickshire AO said:

Sorry, I had already read your thread about your build and its problems but did not connect it. We will try to answer your questions so that you can make an informed decision.

I'm gutted but can't make tonight now unfortunately. I'll keep an eye out for your next meet. 

Wanted to let you know so you weren't looking out for a clueless newbie!

It started with 2 and it soon became 10. Great turn out and new faces to. :yes:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg