A few 'seconds' to clear

carbon-nv

Hi All

I'm having a bit of a clear-out of a few 'second' quality items and I've listed some below and included pictures of the imperfections, where possible.

I've added some pictures to try and highlight the relevant imperfections and further info. about each parts can be found on the website - carbon-nv.co.uk. As always, if anyone is not completely satisfied upon receipt, then I'll happily take anything back. If anyone is interested, then please PM me, rather than add anything to the post.

All the prices below include delivery to UK addresses:

1. Narrow dash panel - This sustained a slight crack affecting the bottom return edge, approximately 30mm in length, whilst in transit. I have reinforced the rear of the crack with additional carbon fabric and filled the surface crack with epoxy. I haven't included a picture of the fix, as it would be very difficult to capture anything and I'm very confident that the repair would not be noticeable once mounted on the car - £100 - ( SOLD)

2. 'Double bubble' aeroscreen (For Wide or Narrow) - This sustained quite extensive 'pin-holing' to the surface coating, which is present in patches across most of the screen. However, these are only really noticeable in the light and at quite close range so the overall appearance is quite good. I've tried to capture a patch of the affected area as an example in the picture below, which might be visible if you zoom-in - £80 (SOLD)

59909b2ea026e_screen2.jpg.131baf3517c7bfbeee30f9ea437cd600.jpg

3. Blade style aeroscreen for a Wide scuttle - This has a small area just left of the centre of the screen where the fabric has crimped and the affected area is approximately 25mm long - £100 (still available)

59909c1866b23_20170811_1509261.jpg.da9f181343f4495bdff4160bf1f4b501.jpg

In addition to the parts above, I also have single cycle wings with relatively minor cosmetic imperfections (Aero+, Ducted Aero+ and rounded style). If anyone is interested in having a 'good' one made to go with one of these (I'd expect the prices for a pair to be in the range of £140-£150 including delivery) then please let me know and I'd be happy to send them pictures of the relevant imperfections separately.

Thanks for looking

Mark

Mark, Could be up for a pair of wings , but unsure on if I want aero or rounded currently . Can you advise on what you have thanks , Justin Oops, just read the post. Will PM you............:rolleyes:

No worries Justin

I'm back at work on Tuesday, so I'll send round some pics to anyone that wants them at around the same time. It might make more sense to post them up on this thread, though, if there's quite a few interested, but I'll weigh that up on Tuesday morning

A few pics below of a couple of the single wings that I currently have with blemishes plus one of a single flared side panel with a similar crimp to the weave affecting a small area. If anyone is interested, I can do a 'good' one to go with either of the wings for £145 including delivery or £175 for another flared side panel. Please PM for more info.

20170711_112350[1].jpg

20170816_092809[1].jpg

20170816_093655[1].jpg

Hi Martin

Yes, it is. Apologies, I should've clarified that

Regards

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.