20XE Widebody 2006 Westfield

Thenwood

Hi Everyone,

sadly the time has come for me to offer up my westifield for sale, much sooner than imagined. My job sees me traveling a lot more these days and the second half of the year sees a lot less usage of the car. 

Some of you may recognize this as a car that Andrew was selling from Toy Box cars. I bought this car from him in december  of last year and have had some great drives since then.

The car is in fantastic condition throughout with only some small cosmetic changes made by myself in my ownership. The car has performed faultlessly. than includes the drive to nurnberg where i live. The car would be brought back should there be any interest. 

Its a 2006 registered car built in the UK with a large folder showing the process and all paperwork from the build and initial SVA.

The spec is as follows:

MOT April 2018

5213 miles
2006 registered  
Wide body SIEW westfield
Kit build
Blue/Yellow body (black Vinyl wrap on wings)
Blue faux leather interior/dash
quick release steering wheel
half hood
rear storage
vauxhall 2.0 C20XE motor
twin webber 45 carburetors
ford type 9 5 speed gear box
indépendant rear suspension
braided front and rear brake lines
team dynamics pro race 1.2 wheels 15x7.5
too T1R tires front and rear like new
spare TD 1.2 wheel with brand new tyre
spax 2 way adjustable suspension (height and dampening)

I am heading out to get some more detailed photos this weekend, the weather isn't playing ball currently. but here is a serious of photos from the car park.

Im of course contactable on the forum, and also via:

thomas.henwood@adidas.com

+49 (0 )17620344687

price. 10,000. Very little mileage has been put on the car since purchase on a car that was already very low mileage. circa 2000 miles including the trip over from newquay to nurnberg.

_57_zpsyfc1hx6n.jpg

_52_zpsajdzvc4f.jpg

_58_zpsqtm7mppp.jpg

_579_zpsrxlp9xpy.jpg

IMG_8581_zps9gkigoe2.jpg

Please await more detailed pictures

Moderators note: post hidden at its owners request, subsequent follow up posts now out with no context also hidden.

Yes looks a tidy motor and hopefully it doesn't sit too long...

• 3 weeks later...

@wooders if you send a pm (personal nessage) then @Thenwood will probably get an email to let him know that you've messaged him. Otherwise you may need to wait for him to happen by. 

Also helps to use the @ symbol in front of the user name as I have above as this too helps to act as a "nudge" for users :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.