Carbon NV aeroscreen - fitted

andy665

One thing I'd never really liked on my car was the original aeroscreen, did not look integrated at all so decided to order and fit a Carbon NV aeroscreen.

Liaised with Mark and agreed on a V pattern with the weave, arrived on Tuesday and the quality is superb.

Bonded the four fixing bolts supplied by Mark with Vudu-Glu (highly recommended) to utilise the same holes as on the old screen.

Very happy with the new look and hopefully the expense has now stopped - £1500 on upgrades since buying the car in Feb but now got it pretty much exactly how I want it 

20170809_195330.jpg

20170809_195317.jpg

• Like 3

I can see a theme here... all you need now is to powder coat the wheels and wait for me to fit a V8 bonnet :d

IMG_0041.JPG

• Like 2

Looks very smiliar to when i bought mine. The upgrades will keep coming. Mine went from looking like this

IMG_0354.thumb.JPG.5d5eb9ac964789425720b74cae604261.JPG

to this in 2 and half years20170422_083013.thumb.jpg.22a7969982e6a96ae1d24a215bf4f9e9.jpg

• Like 5

Wow !

what a transformation it's a beauty ,

Steve