Windscreen wiper wheel boxes.

GaryD1971

Hi all. I'm looking for a pair of wiper wheel boxes. I need the long ones as supplied by Westfield (83mm long). I currently have a pair of 50mm long Austin mini ones which aren't long enough. Anyone recently changed from windscreen to aeroscreen and need to get rid of some bits? 

Thanks for looking,

Gary. 

I may have some drop me a pm too remind me tomorrow

• Like 1

Try a Land Rover parts stockist. I used some Britpart ones on my old Westfield. They are longer than the Mini ones. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have a pair of windscreen wiper wheel boxes 83mm overall length. Came out of a narrow bodied SE scuttle. I also have a wiper motor and drive cable, the measurement between the wheel boxes centres is 255ml. I am looking for £49 for the wheel boxes or £90 for the complete system. These have been little used and in good condition as we converted to an aero type screen. ( I live in Wakefield 1 1/2 miles from junction 41 M1.

regards Geoff

Hi Geoff.

I will pm you tomorrow evening as I'm away at the moment.

Regards,

Gary.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.