Sports Seats - Free - SOLD, (well given away now, at least!)

the stoat

Hello,

Free to anyone that wants them a pair of black sports seats.  They do have a few scrapes on them where a press stud on my shorts caught them.  They are located in Bristol.

Hi, I also might be interested if Rob doesn't want them depending on condition. Would love to see pictures

Hi, please add me to the list if the guys above don't want them. As long as the frame is sound I'm not bothered by fabric condition. Please let me know when the guys up the list decide.

Thanks

Gary

Pictures as requested, let me know if you are interested I will prioritise in the order of responses received, including PMs and the messages above.

IMAG0094.jpg

IMAG0095.jpg

IMAG0096.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a little late to the party here, but have these now gone?

I can't find anything that "biscuit" coloured so these would be perfect re trim candidates!

Cheers.

Hi, just to confirm that these are no longer available.  I collected the a while ago to get them re-trimmed myself.

Gary

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.