Hopefully will compliment the Westie

andy665

Ordered one of these yesterday - just the small matter of an 11-12 mointh wait now but should be an interesting drive mate for the V8

Grey.PNG

• Like 5

Lovely have you gone for that colour? There was a white one in the campsite at Silverstone I just love em.one of the car's on my list that I reckon we be a future classic

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Martin Rice (Sparkymart) - Cornwall AO said:

Lovely have you gone for that colour? There was a white one in the campsite at Silverstone I just love em.one of the car's on my list that I reckon we be a future classic

Final spec does not need to be confirmed until early next year - I have paid a deposit to secure a 2018 build slot so have a fair while to decide on colour and final options. Grey with dark teledial wheels is current favourite with white being second favourite

oh very nice - had a couple of test drives as I love these - nearly purchased one and am sort of still looking

Must admit the upright driving position sort of put me off a little (due to needing the seat all the way back being over 6 foot)

any reason why you have purchased a new one? there are loads of examples with less than a couple of thousand miles on for a huge discount on the cost of new?

Very lovely car though - every time I see one I go week at the knees :sun:

love the metallic red with the Alfa horseshoe wheels

31 minutes ago, Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment said:

oh very nice - had a couple of test drives as I love these - nearly purchased one and am sort of still looking

Must admit the upright driving position sort of put me off a little (due to needing the seat all the way back being over 6 foot)

any reason why you have purchased a new one? there are loads of examples with less than a couple of thousand miles on for a huge discount on the cost of new?

Very lovely car though - every time I see one I go week at the knees :sun:

love the metallic red with the Alfa horseshoe wheels

New makes far more financial sense with the lease deals on offer

7 hours ago, andy665 said:

Final spec does not need to be confirmed until early next year - I have paid a deposit to secure a 2018 build slot so have a fair while to decide on colour and final options. Grey with dark teledial wheels is current favourite with white being second favourite

The Gray is really nice but personally I'd go for the red over the white .I did see a yellow 4c spider at the New York motor show which also grabbed my attention but I'm biased with having a yellow Westy :yellow-westy:

20150403_125642.thumb.jpg.afdc36609bcc6d6ba67c2b6f1ea5894f.jpg

One car I would love to see in the carbon/metal is it's the 4C bigger brother the 8C  but I did hear that there is only 40 in this country . anyone seen one ?

I have driven an 8C - not that impressive and the carbon fibre finish was pretty woeful compared to the 4Cs.The owner was pretty hacked off with me as my GTV V6 with MJ Exhaust sounded way better than his 8C through the Conwy tunnel

Don't like the solid red on the 4C, only no cost colour is black, yellow, white (solid), red (solid) and grey are £750, Rosso Compezione and Pearl White are £2250

Did you go for one of the cheap lease deals? I had to restrain myself, didn't need one but they were very cheap and such a lovely looking thing:yes:

51 minutes ago, sdh2903 said:

Did you go for one of the cheap lease deals? I had to restrain myself, didn't need one but they were very cheap and such a lovely looking thing:yes:

The cheap lease deals don't really exist - the deal is for a car in stock with no extras - no such thing exists so price shoots up. You are looking at £500 per month at least for a car with the usual options - teledials, leather, anything other than black paint etc 

You do have to sniff them out but they were there but went so quick. I had one specced with the teledials for not much over 300 a month. Under 10k all in for 2 years. Insanely cheap for a 50k car. Cost of lease less than the depreciation. They were knocking 15k off the list to buy them at the time though.

2 hours ago, andy665 said:

I have driven an 8C - not that impressive and the carbon fibre finish was pretty woeful compared to the 4Cs.The owner was pretty hacked off with me as my GTV V6 with MJ Exhaust sounded way better than his 8C through the Conwy tunnel

Don't like the solid red on the 4C, only no cost colour is black, yellow, white (solid), red (solid) and grey are £750, Rosso Compezione and Pearl White are £2250

Wow that's a real surprise isn't the 4C carbon work  done by Maserati ? Is the 8C the same? I think I'd ask for a £750 reduction in the price and have it just bare carbon 

Not sure where the 8C was built but definitely lower quality than the 4C.Funny you should say that about bare carbon. If you want the roof left unpainted - that's  £2300. 

An 8c was in the showroom when I took my first giulietta for a service, I was waiting for a courtesy car and offered to take that. I got a Fiat 500. 

Is the 4c available in Etna Black? 

FB_IMG_1501881511684.jpg