Calling South West members

Sparkymart

Hello

Just to let you all know that I have taken over the role of South West AO from @Darrell O'Neill who has held the position for a fair few years now. I'm sure you will all join me in saying a big thank you for his time in the role.

This is the first time for me doing a role like this so I need to find my feet and get an idea of our members' locations so we can arrange a convenient place for meets or blats out (I'm in Camborne).

I'm open to all suggestions that you might have for days out, meeting places etc. I'm also in touch with a couple of other local clubs to maybe arrange a joint meet up with other enthusiasts. I will keep you updated.

So don't be shy come and say hello or feel free to PM me!

I'm looking forward to meeting as many local members as I can , so let's see what we can make happen.

Martin 

• Like 6

Congratulations Martin, well done!

Good luck, hope you get things going mate.

If you offer free Rattler Cider and a Pasty at your meets I think you might persuade us to come down!

See you soon

Hi Martin, East Cornwall for me on the Cornwall/Devon Border. Looking forward to meeting fellow club members soon. John

Hi Martin, I'm in Looe (south east, Cornwall) still building 90% done so only 95% to do and then IVA, no blats for me for the foreseeable future.

I could come in the tintop though.

1 hour ago, Phil J said:

Hi Martin, I'm in Looe (south east, Cornwall) still building 90% done so only 95% to do and then IVA, no blats for me for the foreseeable future.

I could come in the tintop though.

There's always passenger seat rides on blats!

• Like 1

Thanks guys ,And as @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said im sure we can get you a ride and help with the motivation on your build although with this lovely wet weather we might all be wanting passenger ride's in your tin top...lol

@Ali and Gail I'm sure we could find you guy's a bottle or 3 of rattler and a pasty and a glass of red wine for the good lady....!

• Like 1

Congratulations Martin :yes: and good luck, Julie

• Like 1