Essex Area Monthly Meet

Kevin (Mr T)

Time for a gentle reminder about the meet Sunday week, from a beach in St Lucia.

Just quickly checked the forecast up to next Thursday and it's sunny, average 30 degrees, with just the occasional tropical shower, so every chance we can bring the Westfields!

Usual 12.00 at The Lodge.

See you there.

• Like 1

It's my Mrs Birthday plus i'm still West- less noooooo don't ask it a long story to be told over a cold one.  

• Like 1

Sorry its car show season for me so I will be heading down the road to the Fordham Vehicle Show with a selection from my fleet :westy::db-westy::purple-westy:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kevin (Mr T) - Joint Essex AO said:

Time for a gentle reminder about the meet Sunday week, from a beach in St Lucia.

Just quickly checked the forecast up to next Thursday and it's sunny, average 30 degrees, with just the occasional tropical shower, so every chance we can bring the Westfields!

Usual 12.00 at The Lodge.

See you there.

Have you tried the banana rum yet Kev?

19 hours ago, DE04* said:

Have you tried the banana rum yet Kev?

I've been half cut all week, I will search it out, thanks for the reminder!

Away this weekend I'm afraid....  hopefully next time!

Brian here and due to a once-a-year visit from two American friends I can't attend Sunday.  Pity as I really wanted a close look at the various aero screens with a view to re-manufacturing the blade type as the previous person seems to have gone AWOL from the club -  my posting  on another forum/thread is relevant - http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/topic/102226-interchangeable-aeroscreens-for-se-sew/?page=7&tab=comments#comment-1327666     I am also looking at the aerodynamic.co.uk type, but they don't respond to my emails.  Better try the phone!

correction - the other firm is aerodynamix.co.uk  - the spell checker kept replacing the 'x' with a 'c'.