MEGABUSA !!! NEW CAR BOUGHT HAS TO GO !!!

Northwestie

Westfield Megabusa 1400

Road legal sprint & hillclimb prepared car

Engine Spec: Carrillo rods, JE Pistons, Flowed & Ported head, Built & mapped by Damien @ Daytuner to 196 BHP

Transmission: Standard with new clutch & SBD updated springs, Westfield reverse box, Sierra diff with plated LSD.

Suspension: Nitron Shocks all round with new springs in 2014, Wide track front suspension, Playskool front & rear anti-roll bars, Wide rear arches.

Brakes: Westfield 4 pots up front & Sierra calipers on rear all with race pads fitted.

Wheels: Image 3 piece rims with Avon ZZS tyres two events old, 7x13 front & 8x13 rear.

Exhaust: Westfield manifold mated to Wunoff repackable silencer with internal catalyst fitted.

Bodywork in very good condition & will come with original windscreen and wipers if desired.

Make no mistake this is a lovely road car or serious track car not for the feint hearted !!

Delivery can be arranged to most UK Destinations at buyers cost.

£13000.00

Enquiries to 07923556400  or sscoghill@icloud.com                                                                                         imageproxy.php?img=&key=b5cbfa078d886632imageproxy.php?img=&key=b5cbfa078d886632

IMG_0119.JPG

IMG_0121.JPG

IMG_0122.JPG

IMG_0124.JPG

IMG_0128.JPG

IMG_0130.JPG

IMG_0133.JPG

IMG_0136.JPG

IMG_0126.JPG

IMG_0132.JPG

Edited by Northwestie
Price reduction & photo added

13 hours ago, BrianBas said:

May I ask what is the make/type/manufacturer of the aero screen please - just for info as I have been looking at converting my own SEiW

Thanks, Brian

It's a Westfield aeroscreen,you can order them with the main fibreglass part body coloured if you prefer :)

20170706_130449.jpg

To keep thread on track, Aeroscreen discussion now here:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.