Opie Oils

CraigHew

I've been using Opie for some years now, just spotted they seem to have some very generous discounts on some already low prices.

https://www.opieoils.co.uk/t-Current-Offer.aspx

Eg, just picked up 2x5l Fuchs Titan Race S at 15% discount (making it just over £38 for 5Litres).  Put away till winter service time.

• Like 1

Don't forget  to use WESTFIELD in offer code on checkout for 10% discount..

I used "OILPRO" and got 15% of the Fuchs...

You can only enter / redeem 1 code at checkout

I'm another happy OILPRO user (15% off)

Excellent service and they do indeed honour their replacement for spills. I bought two 5 litres of oil and a tub of grease which was poorly packed against the rough handling of Parcelforce and the cap of the tub of grease had just caught the neck of one of the oil cans making a slight weep. I sent them a photo really only to say that their packaging was poor and they sent me a litre of oil although I had only lost a thimble full at most.

Order 5 ltrs of running in oil and 5 ltrs of Valvoline VR1 both for the Eleven, with 10% WSCC - Black Country discount just under £60 with next day deliver.

Discount code SERVICE2017 currently in place too.  Used the WESTFIELD code for some gearbox oil and brake fluid yesterday, ta very much :t-up:

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.