Thank You

PaulD23

Just a quick note to say a huge thank you to Ali and Gail for taking the time to speak with me today... A great insight into the exciting world of Westfield ownership, further cemented my desire to go from admirer to owner :d

Thank you Paul, welcome again and thank you @Ali and Gail - your energy and Club spirit is infectious.. :sun:

• Like 4

15 hours ago, PaulD23 said:

Just a quick note to say a huge thank you to Ali and Gail for taking the time to speak with me today... A great insight into the exciting world of Westfield ownership, further cemented my desire to go from admirer to owner :d

Your welcome @PaulD23. Remember its not MPH in a Westy. Its smiles per second. See you at a meet soon fingers crossed. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Andy Banks - Chairman said:

Thank you Paul, welcome again and thank you @Ali and Gail - your energy and Club spirit is infectious.. :sun:

Thankyou very much @Andy Banks - Chairman it's the way we roll, but the welcome and friendship we have received since joining has been incredible, I think we are lifers with the club.

• Like 4