Clan McWesty: Killin' It! 20th AUGUST 2017

Rab (bombero) Reid

Hi

UPDATED 08/08/2017

We had the 6th August pencilled in for a run followed by a question mark over doing a part of the NC500 around the 20th. However, as the 6th is almost upon us and no plans have been made at this late stage for the NC500, I've decided to cancel any thoughts of the NC500 for this year. So, the next run will be either on the 13th or the 20th .. we'll see what the uptake is for both dates and take it from there. So, the next run will be on the 20th. Details (kindly supplied once again by Matta aka MatNav) are as follows:-

Meet: Stirling Services (M9) at 09:30 for a departure at 10:00
Route: M9 to Dunblane / B8033 to Braco / B827 to Comrie / A85 to Lochearnhead then onto A827 for Killin. Continue on A827 to Aberfeldy for lunch. Afterwards, take the A826 down to Amulree / A822 to Crieff onto Muthill / A823 to Gleneagles/Muckhart/Kincardine.

Please let me know what date(s) you'd be available (not just a preferred date, so if you're available either, then put your name under both dates!)

13th August
Rab
John
Jim

20th August
Rab
Matt
John
Iain
Bob
Brian

• Like 1

13th for me .....

Doing the NC500 with the SKCC team 18-20.

So ... enjoy yourselves on the 20th.

Jim.

I can do the 20th, but not the 13th. Hopefully will have the Westy back on the road by then :)

Cheers,

Brian

• Like 1

On 01/08/2017 at 09:07, JimM said:

Doing the NC500 with the SKCC team 18-20.

Are you not a bit old for SKCC team 18-20?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

UPDATE - The date that has proven more popular is the 20th so that's when the run will be. Please refer to initial post for names/numbers that are going.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, ziplob said:

right team meeting stirling services for 10.30 all ok with that .

Meeting up was planned for 09:30 for 10:00 departure, but I don't suppose a later departure will hurt.

Ok, leaving Stirling services at 10:30 then. Don't really want to be any later, as I have to be home sharpish in the afternoon.

Room for one more (two-up)?

Please confirm time - meet at 10, leave at 10:30?