Fog Light & Reversing Light, and more. Now Sold.

stephenh

I have for sale one rectangular reversing light, and one matching rear fog light. These are nearly new, having just been used to get my car through IVA. In the Westfield stores site, they are about £53. for the pair. How about £25.00 plus delivery?

IMGP5934.JPG

I also still have for sale a rear number plate mount. This has holes drilled to accept the Westfield number plate light, but also has other holes where it was riveted to my bracketry for IVA. How about £15.00 for that, plus £5.00 postage if you can't arrange collection? Or make me an offer! 

IMGP5933 (1).JPG

Any interest?

yes Stephen I will have them if still for sale .

The two lights I mean Stephen, also did you get complete kit car book?

Sold subject to delivery and payment.

I didn't get the magazine, Steve, but might get a copy tomorrow.

Stephen.

OK., the lights are sold. 

Anyone want a number plate backing plate? Any offer considered, based on the fact that it'll cost a fiver to post.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone want to make me an offer for the number plate backing plate before I bin it? It is making the work bench look untidy!

OK Neptune, that's a £10 delivered. It is already wrapped. How do you propose to pay? pm me with your suggestions.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.