Who is doing Loton Park??

Rogers79

Weather forecast is looking pretty good - although notoriously inaccurate! Have bought multiple rain-proofing solutions in advance and will bring rain coat/leave shorts at home to guarantee sunshine! :d

Really looking forward to this, although am somewhat apprehensive as it feels like a long time since I've been out and the new gearbox is an unknown. Still, the traditional WSCC paddock banter will be brill no matter what! :t-up:

• Like 1

If there are any summarised Sat and Sun results to me please by email. I have access to resultsman 

So what happened to Keith Adams and Barny Francis?

Did Windy not drive at all?

I need info to check my results compilation please

Terry

Graham Millar was not competing and unfortunately Keith & Barny both pulled out of Sunday's event. They did both compete on Saturday though. 

Hth

Martin 

Thanks Martin

I have Barny down as 1 practice on Sunday but no start for Keith on Sunday

2 hours ago, terry everall said:

Thanks Martin

I have Barny down as 1 practice on Sunday but no start for Keith on Sunday

Yes that's correct Terry

2 hours ago, Rogers79 said:

Hi Terry, I did both days but ran in class 2 not class 37. Let me know what you need off me. 

Thanks

jez

Sorry Jez

i didn't realise you were scoring in Speed Series. So now feel terrible I've left you out :down:

Was great to meet you hope to see a lot more of you in Speed Series next year.  

Marto 

Hope to see you at a few more events in future Jez. What about the Oct Anglesy weekend the finishes our season