SOLD - Westfield Aero Screen & Mirrors (Widebody) - Chrome Yellow

Neil H

Chrome yellow with tinted visor and Westfield supplied mirrors.

In excellent condition - apart from shallow hairline crack in gel coat, and not through the backing layers. Happened 15-years ago when tying broken exhaust to wing mirror in order to get home from Brighton run!  

£90 (suggest pick-up where possible, possibly not going to be easy to package and post safely and cheaply?)

(Factory asking about £380 new!)

Will be at Silverstone Classic Weekend 29th & 30th July 2017 - if wanting to pick-up then.

[****bucket.com dumped!]

Thanks for looking,

Neil

Edited by Neil H
Sold

Face bucket won't let me in, all I get is adverts - so I gave up!

• Like 1

Yep, it's just an awful site! I'm getting 320bits/sec (modem speeds) to the site as well!

Going to move them.

****bucket.com dumped - images now WSCC hosted

• Like 1

Does this fit on in the same way as the windscreen? If it's easy to swap between the two then I'd be interested to have it for track days. Where in the country are you?

Hi rob

No, I'm afraid it has a completely different method of fitting compared to the standard full screen. It can be a bit tricky to first fit one to your scuttle. Afterwards you can swap backwards and forwards, but you'll always be left with holes showing from the opposite screen having been removed. 

I'm selling it as I've now made my own aero from a chopped full screen - just one set of holes etc. 

Best regards 

Neil

I have messaged you regarding Aero screens and mirrors

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.