Half hood with FIA roll bar

Weekend Warrior

I want to use my car as often as I can ,however as it has an aftermarket roll bar so standard wet weather gear won't fit .

I understand soft bits can custom make a half hood which will offer some protection ,has anyone local ish had one made that I can have a look at ,and also help me with the measurements required ?

image.thumb.jpeg.14cdd1467642291569fe752e17d93521.jpeg

Steve 

Looks like a PlaysKool MSA roll bar if that helps. Pretty sure a few people have used half hoods with one, so hopefully someone will be along to offer advice.

MSA roll bar, got mine form Westfield's. Not sure who supplies them, maybe Softbits.

Measure from top of windscreen to top of roll bar each side, see if they are equal. If they are or are not tell the supplier.

I'm sure someone said the Westfield MSA half hood fits the Playskool bar, but weather that's the later (?) bar or not I'm not sure - you could try comparing bar dimensions with an MSA bar?

Westfields upholstery was being done by Cobra last time I asked, as far as I know, that includes the hoods. Soft Bits for Seven's is the other alternative, they have their won design, again, they do one for the MSA bar that might fit. They can also custom make one, or adapt one of their existing designs for you.

Westfield half hood fits my last years MSA Playskool rop. Mine was made at company in Westhaughton nr Bolton, although not sure if they still are.