A westfield virgin

Chris cooper

23 minutes ago, Chris cooper said:

Do you fellas have regular meets and blats out 

Yes, I've not got any runs planned for the next few weeks as it's Silverstone next weekend and holidays etc, but the next meeting is on the 1st of August at the Fox and Grapes on York Road, A64 from 7:30, then it's the Breakfast meeting at the Red Kite on Denby Dale road Wakefield on 20th August from 10:00.

Keep an eye out on the forum for any runs coming up. 

Just now, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

Yes, I've not got any runs planned for the next few weeks as it's Silverstone next weekend and holidays etc, but the next meeting is on the 1st of August at the Fox and Grapes on York Road, A64 from 7:30, then it's the Breakfast meeting at the Red Kite on Denby Dale road Wakefield on 20th August from 10:00.

Keep an eye out on the forum for any runs coming up. 

Thanks for that I will be along to both of these I think 

And welcome to the club. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SXRORY said:

Nice car dude it and welcome. Spent my time messing about in turbo Jap and German stuff. Who'd of thought a bit of box section, a sprinkling of cortina and the heart of a Mondeo could be more fun! :yes:

Hahaha that's the best description I have ever heard:laugh:

:ww:

We'd love to see photos of the new car!

You'll need to host them somewhere on-line, and then insert a link into your posts, it's not too complicated!

Of course, one of the benefits of becoming a full member of the WSCC is that the club actually provides you with storage space for photos on the Boardroom, and loading them in here is sooooo easy, especially from a phone or tablet! ;) 

Plus various companies offer discounts to members, specially off your insurance. We're very good value :blush:

:getmecoat:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Murraymint said:

:ww: from :sun: Scotland...

Thanks for the warm welcome :praise: