I phone 7 portable power pack

Terry Everall

What do you guys recommend including place to buy and price to pay?

One of the key questions is how do you want to use it and how many charges. I bought both children fairly high capacity ones a couple of Christmas's ago my son is now looking for a much smaller one the he could put in his pocket with the phone. 

don't think we need one to go in pocket just to charge up phone if 240v/12v car usb power not available

What about one of these, mine arrive a few days ago. Quite a bright torch and supposedly does a few charges, its a 10k mah power pack so quite beefy.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0175ZRAVY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It is quite big, full torch sized.

Has the advantage of being twice as useful..!

Anker all the way we've got 6 now in our house the biggest is the 26800mAh version which I Carry in my bag at all times Screenshot_2017-07-22-21-12-56-102.thumb.jpeg.739c51fbfe0ec7da144547093de87cbb.jpeg

Also really handy when camping ,I use a 2m usb extension cable and a usb LED light bulb Which plugs onto the extension Which I use  for a light in the tent . 

Never had to charge mine :d

Unknown.jpeg

• Like 1