Snetterton 300 20th September 2017 - Javelin Trackdays

Kevin (Mr T)

Does anyone have a space in a garage for me?

18 minutes ago, RichieF said:

More than happy to share mine.

Cool

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to pull out of this one :(  Got really bad tonsillitis and not had any sleep at all. Someone can make use of my garage and if there are any other people want to take my place then let me know. 

I'll contact Javelin and see if they'll let me transfer to a different day but I don't think that's their policy?

GUTTED

• Sad 3

10 hours ago, kevip6 said:

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to pull out of this one :(  Got really bad tonsillitis and not had any sleep at all. Someone can make use of my garage and if there are any other people want to take my place then let me know. 

I'll contact Javelin and see if they'll let me transfer to a different day but I don't think that's their policy?

GUTTED

I will give you the cash for the garage at the weigh in. Hope you feel better soon.

See ya all in the morning

Still on way back from London and need to fill up the jerry cans and get a few bits ready :suspect:

Maybe see you on the A12 in the morning :) I have new brake pads, new fluid, new rear calipers, new discs, new master cylinder. Not that I'm worried about brake fade or anything...

Frustrating my fuel pump has given up on route...got it going again but it's not happy. Low loader home for me! 

Feel free to use my garage...gutted :(

• Sad 2

11 hours ago, RichieF said:

Frustrating my fuel pump has given up on route...got it going again but it's not happy. Low loader home for me! 

Feel free to use my garage...gutted :(

What a shame, Rich- we had a brilliant day, but you didn't want to hear that I guess!