Snetterton 300 20th September 2017 - Javelin Trackdays

Kevin (Mr T)

Cannot get the discount code to work on my phone, so I will book when I get home next week. 

Don't want to miss out on a garage though, so if anyone wants book one and share, I'm in for sure.

5 hours ago, Kevin (Mr T) - Joint Essex AO said:

Cannot get the discount code to work on my phone, so I will book when I get home next week. 

Don't want to miss out on a garage though, so if anyone wants book one and share, I'm in for sure.

Probably with your little car, you can squeeze in with me and Dean?

19 hours ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

Probably with your little car, you can squeeze in with me and Dean?

Sounds good to me, thanks.

On 03/08/2017 at 22:05, darve said:

@SootySport

Are you doing august or are you holding out for this one? 

I'm doing both, make sure you do the same!

6 hours ago, Kevin (Mr T) - Joint Essex AO said:

Can you message me the discount code please Kev?

I'm happy to book a garage aswell unless anyone has a spare space I can share the cost with?

Sorted, I'm booked in. Thanks for the code @Kevin (Mr T) - Joint Essex AO £7.45 saved!

Took a flyer that as it's going to a lovely dry and sunny day that we won't need a garage! (Guessing you can sort it on the day or book it separately if needed?!) £30 will pay for more fuel for the track!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RichieF said:

Sorted, I'm booked in. Thanks for the code @Kevin (Mr T) - Joint Essex AO £7.45 saved!

Took a flyer that as it's going to a lovely dry and sunny day that we won't need a garage! (Guessing you can sort it on the day or book it separately if needed?!) £30 will pay for more fuel for the track!

:sun: :yes:

About to book this too. Can't let you chap have all the fun alone now can I ? 

Will there be a garage to share so I squeeze Diablo in, and I'll obviously split costs, or shall I book a garage ? 

Might be worth grabbing another one and asking to put us together, at the moment I think we have 2:

Kev Baldwin (poss sharing with Stuart)

Mike Rowland (sharing with Dean and Kev T)

Plus Rob, Martin and Rich outside in the sunshine 

Can't wait, just have to finish overhauling my brakes first since I cooked them at Snetterton last time...

I've just booked a garage (just encase!) and asked that we are all grouped together.

I'm happy to share with whoever needs a space...

Rich.

• Like 1

I'm on holiday on the 20th Sept.  so won't be coming.    Will go on the Aug one though.

I would but am away :(

• 2 weeks later...

I am struggling to get the discount code to work. Any advice?