WSCC Tool rolls at Silverstone.

Stu Faulkner

We still have some of the WSCC tool rolls left over from Stoneleigh.

So if you are a member and haven't already had one and you are coming to Silverstone then shout up and I'll add your name to the list and bring one to Silverstone for you.

I need numbers as my lad will have to carry these on his knee in the Wessie so space is a premium.:default_stu-westy:

Would be nice if us northeners could get some........hell of a long way for us to drive:down:

6 minutes ago, clansman said:

Would be nice if us northeners could get some........hell of a long way for us to drive:down:

You will!

Just like with the T Shirts last year, we'll take them to Silverstone first, where anyone that didn't get one at Stoneleigh can collect one. After that, just like before, we will ask anyone that still not got one to post up in a thread we'll start for the purpose, and let us know which AO/Area Meet you want to collect from. Then we will get them out to the relevant AO's.

Once we're sure everyone that wants one has received one, then absolutely, we'all raffle the remainder off for charity.

• Like 3

I'd like one but both Stoneleigh and Silverstone are a little beyond the distances I can travel due to health limitations.

If anyone who hasn't had one, but has an AO at Silverstone, check with your AO - they may be able to collect one for you!

I can bring one back for @Wilfman Stu...

• Like 1

If there is one spare then I would like one please.

Only problem is that I am not at Silverstone.

4 minutes ago, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

I could pick it up for you.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

If anyone who hasn't had one, but has an AO at Silverstone, check with your AO - they may be able to collect one for you!

I can bring one back for @Wilfman Stu...

Thanks Dave...... STAR :) 

1 hour ago, Terryathome said:

I could do with another. @marcusb could pick it up for me. Money to charity of your choice.

8 minutes ago, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

ill collect for you both @Terryathome @Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO as long as they are available, generous donations accepted :-)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terryathome said:

I could do with another. @marcusb could pick it up for me. Money to charity of your choice.

@Terryathome needs another one for all his new spanners..  rumor has it he can change a 3.14 diff in 3.92 minutes with em :o

squeeky spanner.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Robin and Marcus.

More than happy to donate... more than happy.

I have been trying to learn a bit more about how to work on Buttercup and have started to get a few decent tools together as find it a bit embarrassing when something happens and I don't have a clue.

I can now change my throttle cable.... please don't laugh.

• Like 2

At the moment we are working our way through those members that have not received one. 

If there are any left then they will be distributed to the remaining members via there AO's. 

On 18/07/2017 at 19:10, Terryathome said:

Offer withdrawn, took 4 months to get a T shirt and it cost me £20