Mallory Park - 7th Aug - Only £99 All Day.

Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

I'm booked on! My clutch is dying so might not last long. Trying to hire a trailer for the day now :)

• Like 2

Good day so far but Got black flagged on the first stint, having to take it steady now:no:

10 minutes ago, Sycho said:

Good day so far but Got black flagged on the first stint, having to take it steady now:no:

Noise or naughtiness? ???

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, bunje said:

He got done for noise Andrew. Too much loud pedal lol 

Probably burnt all the wadding out of the box due to the flame-show.. it does look good though doesn't it. :-)

Well all in all a good day out. Some people appear to have forgotten the rules of trackdays but other than that. There were some quick cars and no major breakages. 

• Haha 1

Yeah great in the afternoon when a lot went home.

6 hours ago, Andrew said:

Probably burnt all the wadding out of the box due to the flame-show.. it does look good though doesn't it. :-)

Still got some wadding left plus some extra wire wool & 4" nails:suspect: didn't have a proplem the rest of the day! I did miss a gear which might have triggered it.

• Like 1

A very enjoyable day,no rain and no major incidents and met a few WSCC members. Snetterton next.