Headrest Blanking Panel.

Vogalogue

Does anyone have a seat top blanking plate, -  or know where I can find one? Someone has managed to lose mine and it looks a mess.

Cheers,

Charlie.

20170713_131643 - Copy (2).jpg

I think I would rather have headrests fitted , imagine what would happen to your neck if you were in the unfortunate position to have a bump

Yes I did think that.. but that adds the complication of finding ones that match, replacing the tonneau as mines flat.. I thought as a quick fix this would look less tatty while I decide what I'm going to do long term.

Thank you 1960Dave!

For the sake of search, I used Triumph Spitfire ones form Here.

Using this search I can also find "biscuit" headrests with green piping too, should I choose that route later!

• Like 1

Super post Charlie, thank you!

So many times threads like this result in a successful result for the original poster, BUT, the final answer never gets posted up for those that come along a few years down the line. So much better to see that the response worked and helped.

• Like 2

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.