2017 Oulton Park Gold Cup (Registration Now Closed)

Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary

Hi Mark, Sounds great. I have sent you an e-mail requesting a ticket. All the best, Bill.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be there Sunday and Monday.

This event is too good to miss. Cars, planes, boats, bikes, tanks, everything a petrolhead could wish for.

And Jeff is bringing cake.

IMG_3238.JPG

IMG_3245.JPG

IMG_3259.JPG

IMG_3255.JPG

IMG_3234.JPG

IMG_3241.JPG

• Like 1

Tickets just arrived in this mornings post, I will sort them out now and get them back in the post by 12 noon, you should all receive your tickets Monday/Tuesday. 

Just to add the Wirral/N.Wales WSCC stand will be in place Sunday/Monday over looking Cascades corner, there will be tea. coffee and cake on offer with all donations going to St Luke's Hospices, all so this year because we get a three day pass to one of the best race meeting at Oulton Park absolutely FREE, the ticket holders from the Wirral/N.Wales WSCC will be putting  £5 each towards the collection, any one else who would like to contribute are welcome to do so.  

Jeff

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, jeff the joiner said:

Tickets just arrived in this mornings post, I will sort them out now and get them back in the post by 12 noon, you should all receive your tickets Monday/Tuesday. 

Just to add the Wirral/N.Wales WSCC stand will be in place Sunday/Monday over looking Cascades corner, there will be tea. coffee and cake on offer with all donations going to St Luke's Hospices, all so this year because we get a three day pass to one of the best race meeting at Oulton Park absolutely FREE, the ticket holders from the Wirral/N.Wales WSCC will be putting  £5 each towards the collection, any one else who would like to contribute are welcome to do so.  

Jeff

Thanks for the update Jeff...... I will also match the donation being made by Wirral/N.Wales 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, jeff the joiner said:

the ticket holders from the Wirral/N.Wales WSCC will be putting  £5 each towards the collection.

Jeff

Donations are voluntary, of course.

Tickets arrived this morning. 

Thanks Jeff. 

Thanks Jeff, got mine too.

Me too. Thanks @jeff the joiner

Got mine, thank you sir

Ticket arrived, thank you..... 

I'm keeping an eye on the weather and will pick the driest of Sun/Mon. As a treat, my dad even says he's coming too!

As it's my first Gold Cup at Oulton Park I have a few questions. What are other people planning to do, one day or both? What time are you arriving? If we are parked at the display in the middle of the circuit, do we need for the event to finish before we can leave?

All the best,
Bill