2017 Speedseries Results - Blyton (R25 & R26)

Tigger

Well that was a mission calculating that lot but it's now been counted and checked so there is a slim chance it might be right :-)
Please check your scores and let me know of any errors, as you can appreciate, there is a lot of work to get to this point, and not just from me.

I'd just like to than everybody who organised it once again, I can't thank them enough for one of the best weekends I've ever had racing so ............
A BIG THANKS :praise:

So down to business, below are links to both days seperated into Expert and Novice, well you know the deal.

Blyton R25 Sat (Expert)
Blyton R26 Sun (Expert)

Blyton R25 Sat (Novice)
Blyton R26 Sun (Novice)

Tiggs

• Like 2

Thanks again Tigger top job :t-up:

There are a couple of alterations that we are doing today

Muchly Ta Muchly Ta @Tigger

PB down to 73.94 on Outer circuit :)

WOW - beat my 2016 pb on R1R 1B tyres by 3 seconds!!!! :):d

& my 2015 pb on ZZR supersoft 1C tyres by 0.2 seconds! :d:d

& my highest SS points @ Blyton. Well chuffed considering no track seat time since last Oct.

• Like 4

Top work Dave - just shows there's a lot more time to come from driver upgrades than car upgrades... :t-up:

Thanks again for your work Tigger (and all in the SSOT)!

• Like 1

Tigger and I have now made corrections to Jason Brown's results ( he was incorrectly in the Experts}. Also required amending the Sunday Class C target Time

BLOG posted

• 2 weeks later...

How can the expert class c time be easier to achieve that the class c novice time on the eastern circuit? 

Because their all too slow Jason. Just think how easy your class win will be when you graduate to expert :laugh:

Jason ...here is the answer

You did a very fast time on Sunday but as it was a new circuit we did not have any target times for any class. Therefore the person coming second ( or first if only 1 car in the class) sets the target time. As you are in Novice class C you set the target and scored 100 points.