Silverstone Classic Weekend Ticket - SOLD

Kingster

I have a spare ticket for Friday/Saturday/Sunday for sale, note this is the entry tickets for those days only, it doesn't include infield pass or camping.

£50 (less than half price).

Note the actual tickets are only delivered a week or two before the event, so will post on as soon as I receive them.

(excuse the blatant cut and paste wording from Dave's for sale post :d)

Also - not sure of the logistics etc. - but I will not be using my infield pass as I will be in the tin-top - so if there's a way to contact them and change the reg, then the infield pass can go with the ticket (I think).

Still got this if anyone's interested.

On 12/07/2017 at 09:13, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Also - not sure of the logistics etc. - but I will not be using my infield pass as I will be in the tin-top - so if there's a way to contact them and change the reg, then the infield pass can go with the ticket (I think).

I can ask but you need to be quick...

Infield change of reg has to be done at the circuit on the day, I think.

OK, cheers - well, I'll bring my pass and if someone wants to swap it on the day, then they are welcome to do so.

32 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

OK, cheers - well, I'll bring my pass and if someone wants to swap it on the day, then they are welcome to do so.

I will do the same with my Infield Pass - SO 2 up for grabs!

Still up for grabs - currently costs £120 for a weekend pass - so @ £50 it is probably less than a day pass!

34 minutes ago, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

Have you tried putting it on Facebook.

To be honest - I was thinking of offering it via other sites, but felt as it was a "club" discounted purchase then that didn't somehow seem "right" - but seems a shame for the spare ticket to go to waste I guess!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.